We believe in total transparency and are happy to show below all of our fees that can occur. We believe our fees to be very competitive and fair. There are no further hidden extras.
Please click here to see our landlord fees.
Also see below a list of things that are often charged for by other agents that we do not charge additional fees for. These are all covered in our full management fees.
- End of year tax statement
- Complying with HMRC regulations and form filling
- Meeting with you at properties that you are considering purchasing to let.
- Instructing contractors for maintenance works.
- Check Ins
- Check outs
- Shopping for minor items for the properties on your behalf
- Quarterly tax submission for non-uk residents
- Service of section 13 for rent increases
- Service of section 21 when a landlord requires possession of the property
- Visiting the tenants if rent is not paid
- Visiting the property multiple times during the check out process and also during the tenancy for specific difficulties as required
- Providing documentation to solicitors for fast track possessions
- Providing documentation to solicitors for rent arears and possession
- Attending the property with a bailiff, and arranging for the change of the locks.
- Arranging EPC’s, we also do not charge an additional amount on top of their invoice.
- Arranging Gas safety Certificate, we also do not charge an additional amount on top of their invoice.
- Arranging Electrical Safety Certificates
- Arranging Legionella risk assessments, we also do not charge an additional amount on top of their invoice.
- Making alterations to the standard tenancy to suit your individual needs
- Instructing contractors for EPCs or Gas or Electrical certificates.
- Preparing duplicate statements
- Calling to register new tenants moving in and out with the water board and council tax
- Instructing your own choice of contractor
- Time taken to cut additional keys for the property
- Waiting time at properties for contractors
- Addendums to the Tenancy agreements during the term
- Moving in on a Saturday
- Overseas postage